Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snow in Grohotno


This is how far the cable reaches from my router (in that box) in through my second floor window and to my computer!


The router to the internet is sealed in that box and we nailed these two pieces of wood together so that it was tall enough to reach the signal from the dish.



Our first snow! This is the hill outside my house where all the kids sled.





First snow and a frozen creek outside my house




Ok, so I've already told most of you we got ALOT of snow in Grohotno. The weather is around negative 14 celcius and the snow hits me mid-thigh in most places. I know I'm a southern girl and live for the sun, but oddly enough, I'm kind of enjoying this winter. When it isn't dark and gray it's rather refreshing. Some of you have also been curious as to how I have internet in my village...I've put a few pics above to show you.
Rajun :)










No comments: