Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 8th continued...

So, after the concert I got invited by some of my neighbors to go on a picnic. The weather wasn't too cold (though, it wasn't too warm either!) We jumped in my neighbor's Lada and off we went to a nearby village called Teshel. There by the lake is a tiny little gazeebo (sp?) with a table and a grill. Once the picnic was over we all still had alot of energy so off we went to another nearby village Giuveren. This village is actually smaller than mine (what?!) but they, too are Turkish Muslims. Again, below are some pics. :)



My language tutor and best friend on the far right with the doctor (middle) and his wife, the nurse :)


A pic from the cafe in Giuveren



With my neighbors by the lake where we had our picnic.


Neighbors by the gazeebo.



With just another one of my adopted families by the grill :)



No comments: