Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Halloween, ya'll...

For halloween this last year I went to Veliko Turnovo. A few volunteers had organized an annual Halloween party for all of the volunteers in country. Tons of people showed up and we had a great time. It was my first time in Veliko Turnovo and I was surprised at how modern and westernized it was. The scenery was really beautiful. A few of my closests and I spent the whole first day walking around the city, jumping in leaves, and enjoying grafitti. A few pics below.


The only pictures that shows my full costume...I was the Whoro...


The Halloween party @ the Guest House

This is Thomas and I at a church on a hill on VT (do you like how i never take pictures of actual sites? get over it)


Lauren and I having a great time in the leaves on our walk around the city



At a cafe in Veliko Turnovo after sleeping for about 3 hrs on a hardwood floor



No comments: