Monday, May 11, 2009

UPDATE







Here, my friends, is where I apologize to you all. To be fair, I told you not to expect anything great from this blog....and did I deliver or did I deliver? So, it's been an entire year since I've updated you all on this thing (for those of you still watching the re-runs.) Lots has happened. I've decided to log in a few entries of exciting things that have happened over the past year and am giving you faithful readers (Mom) my word that I will update now that I have more time.






No, where did we leave off? After the wonderful holidays in May my cultural center was awarded a SPA grant that we wrote through the USAID organization for the creation of a traditional dance group and to stock up the library and center with stuff. After that I headed west to America because my bestest friend in the world, Colleen Goff Hannah, got married to one Mr. Jacob Hannah in NC. Here are a couple of pics of said events.












No comments: